Wilson turned 18 earlier this year, and is one of five children Musk had with Canadian author Justine Wilson. According to the article, “gender identity and an apparent dislike of her father,” were cited as the impetus for the change.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
California Judge Signs Off On New Gender, Name for Elon Musk’s Daughter
Elon Musk’s daughter, Vivian Jenna Wilson, filed a petition to change her name and gender, which was recently given a stamp of approval from Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Rafael Ongkeko. So reports The Seattle Times.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit