Link, who was said to be a servant for “the least, the last, the lost and the lonely,” served as dean of the school for 24 years. During that time he helped oversee growth of the school’s library system, research centers and two building expansions.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Law Dean Turned Priest Rev. David Link Dead at 85
David Link, the former dean of the University of Notre Dame’s Law School turned priest, died at 85 years old. So reports Yahoo! Sports.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Smollett Trial's Bizarre Turn: Counsel Says Judge Lunged at Her During Sidebar
- Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
- Meta Fires Back at FTC in 'Buy or Bury' Lawsuit
- Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
- ABA to Allow GRE to Be Used When Assessing Law School Candidates