Saenz said the company, run by Elon Musk, has been using unlicensed security agents as well as inhibiting access to public roads and beaches without proper authorization. SpaceX has been using large swaths of land around Boca Chica Beach in order to test massive prototype rockets for potential space exploration.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
Cameron County District Attorney Luis Saenz said SpaceX activities in Texas are bordering on illegal and warned the company it may face prosecution if it does not make changes to its operation. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’