Biles-Thomas was accused of killing three people in 2018, but after a mistrial in May the charges have now been dropped altogether. “An unidentified woman screamed and ran at Biles-Thomas after the judge’s ruling, but was tackled by cops,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
The murder charges against Tevin Biles-Thomas, the brother of star gymnast Simone Biles, have been dismissed. So reports The New York Daily News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson