Ferris faced between seven years and life in prison. It is unclear how he got the unidentified instrument used in the suicide into the courtroom, reads information from the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Man Commits Suicide in Courtroom After Guilty Verdict
Jeffrey Sahl Ferris, who was convicted in a North Dakota federal court for violence-related felony crimes, killed himself by slitting his throat in the courtroom upon being found guilty. So reports The Kansas City Star.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email