Alissa is charged with 10 murders at a Boulder grocery store. He is also charged with the shooting of a police officer.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Lawyer for Aurora Mass Murderer Representing Boulder Grocery Shooter
Daniel King, who represented convicted Aurora massacre killer James Holmes, will be one of the public defenders representing accused gunman Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit