Dominion said the claims were used as a means to boost ratings and profits and harmed the company in doing so. The complaint was filed in Delaware and is the fourth such action in a series of suits filed by the company.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Dominion Sues Fox News for $1.6B for Pushing Election Lies
Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.6 billion defamation suit against conservative network Fox News, claiming the station promulgated untrue accusations that the company rigged the most recent presidential election. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit