Clients input details of “fraudulent business” as well as supporting evidence and then the AI-powered software goes to work. “Reporters could be eligible for up to 30% of the total value of assets recovered by the US government,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick
The legalese-proficient DoNotPay email crawler, used to search inboxes for ways to earn money—such as identifying class action payouts you might not have been aware of—will also help you collect tax fraud bounties. So reports The Next Web.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat