Clients input details of “fraudulent business” as well as supporting evidence and then the AI-powered software goes to work. “Reporters could be eligible for up to 30% of the total value of assets recovered by the US government,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick
The legalese-proficient DoNotPay email crawler, used to search inboxes for ways to earn money—such as identifying class action payouts you might not have been aware of—will also help you collect tax fraud bounties. So reports The Next Web.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Terminated GitHub Worker Who Warned 'Nazis' Afoot Seeks Legal Avenues of Reconciliation
- Harvard Taps Former Grad, Industry Vet As Dean for Administration
- Washington State’s Culp Backs Away from Election Fraud Claims
- Amazon Accused of Collusion with 'Big Five' Over eBook Sales
- College Student Points to $1 Taylor Swift Sexual Assault Verdict in Free Speech Case