“Doing business with Mr. Trump—with his history of inflammatory rhetoric, meritless lawsuits and refusal to pay what he owes—has long induced heartburn among lawyers, contractors, suppliers and lenders,” according to the article. The lawyers interviewed spoke anonymously for the purposes of the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Trump’s Lawyers Skeptical About Representing Election Efforts: Report
Lawyers working at firms representing President Donald Trump’s efforts to challenge the results of the election are skeptical about their role in potentially undermining the democratic process. So reports the Business Standard.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick