“Doing business with Mr. Trump—with his history of inflammatory rhetoric, meritless lawsuits and refusal to pay what he owes—has long induced heartburn among lawyers, contractors, suppliers and lenders,” according to the article. The lawyers interviewed spoke anonymously for the purposes of the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Trump’s Lawyers Skeptical About Representing Election Efforts: Report
Lawyers working at firms representing President Donald Trump’s efforts to challenge the results of the election are skeptical about their role in potentially undermining the democratic process. So reports the Business Standard.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat