It is the second time in five weeks a professor in Pittsburg was involved in an incident where a racial slur was uttered in the classroom. The incident sparked a debate about race, academic freedom and free expression.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Pittsburg Law School Prof Steps Down for Racial Slur
A University of Pittsburgh School of Law professor has resigned his post after using a racial slur during one of his lectures. The professor was not identified by name in the article. So reports the Pittsburg Post-Gazette.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- South Dakota Pot Advocates Join Lawsuit Challenging Ballot Measure
- Biden Balks At Investigating Trump While Others Call for Legal Action
- Murdered DNC Staffer’s Family Settles with Fox News Over 'Wikileaks' Coverage
- Law School Deans Rebuke Trump’s Election Resistance
- 'AI Lawyer' Email Crawler Learns A New Trick