Nicole Young also alleges Dr. Dre stealthily transferred “valuable trademarks” to a “holding company” after the two had a falling out earlier this year. Young is asking the trademarks be put in a trust and she is suing for both legal fees and damages. She is also asking for $5 million in legal fees for a separate divorce case.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks
Dr. Dre’s estranged wife is suing the business mogul and performer claiming she is co-owner to his name and landmark album: “The Chronic.” So reports Page Six.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Lawyer Was Two for Six in Attempted Bank Robberies: Authorities
- Family of Lauren McCluskey Reaches Settlement with University of Utah
- Cornell Law Dean Peñalver to Become First Latino to Lead Seattle U
- Colo. Churchgoers Can’t Be Forced to Wear Masks: Judge
- McDonald’s Asks Illinois Court to Toss Discrimination Lawsuit