According to the civil suit, Marion Hammer took payment from the NRA for consulting contracts—one for $220,000 per year for a decade—without proper approvals. James is seeking to have the group dissolved.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
NRA Under Fire for Payments to Florida Lobbyist
New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit against the National Rifle Association alleging it made improper payments to a well-known Tallahassee lobbyist. So reports Politico.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks