Law school graduates may now practice law without taking the 3-day exam. The ruling means the 2020 graduates will be deemed “qualified candidates” and will need to complete additional continuing law education hours and a “transition into practice” mentorship before December of 2021.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
The Louisiana Supreme Court has waived the bar exam requirement for 2020 law school grads. So reports WWL-TV.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers
- Lawyer Dons Hazmat Suit During Sentencing Hearing