The popstar claims the accusations are malicious and “blatantly false [and] fabricated.” Bieber said he has “indisputable” evidence the women, identified as Danielle and Kadi, are lying. The accusations were made via social media and pertain to alleged events from 2014 and 2015.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
Justin Bieber is suing two women for $10 million each after they accused him of sexual assault. So reports Vulture.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes
- Former Delaware Judge Settles Long-running Sex Abuse Case