The lawsuit was brought by two “immuno-compromised” residents, among others, who said the rally is dangerous because attendees will not be required to wear masks or practice social distancing. The plaintiff’s said the lawsuit was not driven by politics, and the aim was to force health protocols be followed.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Judge Rejects Lawsuit Aimed at Enforcing Masks, Social Distancing at Trump Rally
An Oklahoma judge blocked an attempt to alter President Trump’s campaign rally amid fears it would spread COVID-19. So reports Fox News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes