School officials also said it will be offering an additional deferral period from June 15 to June 19 and has extended the deadline for applying for a leave of absence. Some experts believe online-only graduate programs may become more common due to on-campus space issues.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Harvard Law School Will Not Meet in Person for Fall Semester
Harvard University announced its law school, among other graduate schools, will meet virtually the for the fall semester. So reports Forbes.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes