Further, the article also says she kicked a police officer in the groin during the second incident. Rapkin faces charges of disorderly conduct and battery. According to information in the article, a complaint was filed with the state Office of Lawyer Regulation seeking a professional misconduct investigation in response to the incidents.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Wisconsin Lawyer Facing Criminal Charges After Alleged Altercations with Protestors
Wisconsin attorney Stephanie Rapkin, who is white, was arrested for allegedly spitting on a black protestor and then arrested, again, for allegedly shoving a college student protestor. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes