Jenner will pay $90,000 after being sued by Gregory Messer in bankruptcy court for failing to disclose she was paid to advertise the festival and misleading her followers to believe it "would be filled with famous models on an 'exotic private island with first-class culinary experiences and a luxury atmosphere,'" according to the article. Jenner was one of a number of celebrities accused of misleading potential attendees, and settlements won against those influencers will reportedly help investors recuperate lost funds.Last modified on Tuesday, 26 May 2020
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 33 seconds
Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
Kendall Jenner agreed to settle a lawsuit related to her social media promotion of the infamous Fyre Festival. So reports NBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask
- Amazon Sues Vendors Over Alleged Tech Support Scam