Donald Trump's former national security adviser had pleaded guilty to charges stemming from conversations he had with a Russian ambassador in 2016. The pertinent filing states the Justice Department concluded prosecuting the case wouldn’t “serve the interests of justice.” Per the article, legal experts contacted by the publication did not come to a “prefect consensus” on the matter, but “every expert agreed that the DOJ’s decision was highly unusual at best and an attack on the rule of law at worst.”Last modified on Saturday, 09 May 2020
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 34 seconds
After Pleading Guilty, Flynn Case Dropped in Controversial Move
Despite already securing a guilty plea for charges related to lying to the FBI, the Justice Department has dropped the case against Michael Flynn. So reports Vox.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask