The claim seeks damages for “emotional distress and mental anguish” after learning eight sheriff’s deputies took “graphic” photos of the victims and then “shared them with unauthorized people.” One deputy was allegedly caught sharing the images at a bar to impress a woman.Last modified on Saturday, 09 May 2020
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Kobe Bryant Widow Seeks Damages for Sharing of Crash Scene Pics
Vanessa Bryant is taking legal action against the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, which she claims collected unauthorized photos depicting the aftermath of the Jan. 26 helicopter crash killing her husband, daughter and others. So reports People.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask