The class action suit was filed by Hagens Berman. According to the article, the law firm is also representing students at Vanderbilt University and Boston University. The lawsuit against Brown alleges the school has breached its contract and has gained unjust enrichment.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Amid Closure, Brown University Facing Lawsuit for Breach of Contract
An unnamed student at Brown University filed a lawsuit against the school seeking “repayment for tuition, room, board and other expenses following the coronavirus campus shutdown.” So reports the Providence Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes