The covers are now being repurposed by a group called Saving Face, which is run by a contractor friend of McDonald’s, Cy Lo. Once word got out about the idea, donations flooded in from groups around the state, including some from a number of reporters and the San Francisco Opera.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Lawyer Invents Way to Make Face Masks Out of Deposition Covers
Lawyer Steven E. McDonald, of San Francisco, has come up with a solution to the face shield shortage plaguing hospital workers—plastic legal document covers used for deposition transcripts. So reports ABA Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Smollett Trial's Bizarre Turn: Counsel Says Judge Lunged at Her During Sidebar
- Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
- Meta Fires Back at FTC in 'Buy or Bury' Lawsuit
- Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
- ABA to Allow GRE to Be Used When Assessing Law School Candidates