Schlager has experience in foreign investment regulation and has served as staff director and chief counsel to the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. He will leave Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom “upon completing obligations at his current firm,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Ivan Schlager Joins Kirkland & Ellis from Skadden, Arps
Esteemed national security lawyer Ivan Schlager is joining Kirkland & Ellis as the firm recently added a number of high profile attorneys to their ranks. So reports CNBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Vet Lawyer from Interior Named Head of Grand Canyon National Park
- EPA Threatens to Fight False Claims About Coronavirus Protection
- Nixed Bitcoin Event Prompts Attorney to Offer Pro Bono Representation
- Zoom Facing Scrutiny, Lawsuit Over Alleged Data Sharing with Facebook
- Link Between Sign-stealing, DraftKings Losses, Too Loose to Support Lawsuit: Judge