To that end, his legal team filed a Connecticut motion to substitute Dulos’ estate for the defendant. His lawyer said he is confident in an acquittal and vowed to take the case the U.S. Supreme Court in order to clear his client’s name.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Family, Lawyer for Fotis Dulos Call for Posthumous Trial
After Fotis Dulos, who was accused of murdering his wife, died from an apparent suicide attempt, his family called for the courts to clear his name anyway. So reports NBC New York.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van