To that end, his legal team filed a Connecticut motion to substitute Dulos’ estate for the defendant. His lawyer said he is confident in an acquittal and vowed to take the case the U.S. Supreme Court in order to clear his client’s name.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Family, Lawyer for Fotis Dulos Call for Posthumous Trial
After Fotis Dulos, who was accused of murdering his wife, died from an apparent suicide attempt, his family called for the courts to clear his name anyway. So reports NBC New York.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Louisiana Joins Utah, Oregon in Nixing Bar Exam for Law School Grads
- Mass. Landlords Challenge Constitutionality of Eviction Halt
- Ghislaine Maxwell Wants Disparaging Comments Blunted to Ensure Fair Trial
- Impossible Whopper Lawsuit Tossed As Judge Finds No Deception
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers