The two men then flagged an officer down to alert him of the comments. The men then went into the gym and worked out with Duke, who was later spotted by police with what appeared to be methamphetamine. He was arrested and charged with possession of a schedule II controlled dangerous substance.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Louisiana Man Arrested After Asking to Borrow Gun for Robbery
West Monroe Police officers in Louisiana charged Landon Wayne Duke with drug possession after he asked two individuals going to the gym to borrow their guns to commit a robbery. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Zoom Bolsters Encryption Practices After FTC Complaint
- Apple, Epic Games Exchange Another Legal Salve Over Fortnite
- Data Model Shows Law Schools Not a Good Investment: Opinion
- Trump’s Lawyers Skeptical About Representing Election Efforts: Report
- Johnny Depp Out of Harry Potter Spinoff After Losing Defamation Case Against The Sun