Following an outburst in the courtroom, Judge Christopher Kazlau has decided to limit Lucianna to opening statements and the questioning of two witnesses. Lucianna represents co-defendant Adrienne Smith, who is accused of murdering her husband in 2016. Her brother, Orville Cousins, is also accused for his alleged role in the killing and is said to have helped in the dismembering and disposing of the body.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 31 seconds
NJ’s Oldest Trial Attorney, 97, Restricted After Outburst
New Jersey’s “oldest active trial attorney” Frank Lucianna, 97, will be allowed to continue to participate in a Bergenfield murder case, but only on a limited basis. So reports the ABA Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks