Following an outburst in the courtroom, Judge Christopher Kazlau has decided to limit Lucianna to opening statements and the questioning of two witnesses. Lucianna represents co-defendant Adrienne Smith, who is accused of murdering her husband in 2016. Her brother, Orville Cousins, is also accused for his alleged role in the killing and is said to have helped in the dismembering and disposing of the body.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 31 seconds
NJ’s Oldest Trial Attorney, 97, Restricted After Outburst
New Jersey’s “oldest active trial attorney” Frank Lucianna, 97, will be allowed to continue to participate in a Bergenfield murder case, but only on a limited basis. So reports the ABA Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van