The young people claim their rights as children are being violated, and they are using that as the basis for the complaint against Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany and Turkey. If they are successful, the United Nations would label climate change as a "children’s rights crisis."
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Activists Push to Get Climate Change Classified As 'Children's Rights Crisis'
Greta Thunberg and 15 others are suing five of the world's largest carbon producers. So reports Gizmodo.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- AP Students Hit College Board with $500M Suit Over New Online Exams
- Kendall Jenner Settles Allegations Over Controversial Fyre Festival Promo
- Tara Reade's Attorneys Dump Her Amid Credibility Concerns
- Judge Tosses Challenge to Michigan’s 'State of Emergency'
- NFL Player Sues Airline After Passenger Grabs His Crotch, Pulls Off His Mask