The book, “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook," has been pulled off shelves while settlement claims are adjudicated. A judge in Wisconsin issued a summary judgment against James Fetzer and Mike Palacek, the books authors, in a separate filling from a case against the book’s publisher. A trial to determine damages is set for October.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Sandy Hook Dad Wins Defamation Case Against Conspiracy Nuts
Lenny Pozner, the father of a Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victim won a defamation suit against authors of a book claiming the shooting never took place. So reports USA Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van