The book, “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook," has been pulled off shelves while settlement claims are adjudicated. A judge in Wisconsin issued a summary judgment against James Fetzer and Mike Palacek, the books authors, in a separate filling from a case against the book’s publisher. A trial to determine damages is set for October.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Sandy Hook Dad Wins Defamation Case Against Conspiracy Nuts
Lenny Pozner, the father of a Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victim won a defamation suit against authors of a book claiming the shooting never took place. So reports USA Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Woman Charged for Playing Topless Frisbee Gets $50k Settlement
- UNT Attorney Steps Down After Using 'N-word' During Panel Discussion
- Orangutan Who Was Ruled a 'Non-human Person' Retires to Florida
- U.S. Women's Soccer Scores Goal in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit
- Trump to Pay $2M in Settlement for Misusing Charity Funds