The popular congresswoman is shown to be wearing a costume similar to D.C. Comics' iconic Wonder Woman on its limited edition covers. The publishers, Devil's Due Comics, have been asked by DC to recall and destroy the comics, the story reads.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Comic Creators Hit with Lawsuit from DC
DC Comics has sent a cease-and-desist letter to the creators of a new comic book about U.S. Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. So reports the New York Daily News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Lawyer Was Two for Six in Attempted Bank Robberies: Authorities
- Family of Lauren McCluskey Reaches Settlement with University of Utah
- Cornell Law Dean Peñalver to Become First Latino to Lead Seattle U
- Colo. Churchgoers Can’t Be Forced to Wear Masks: Judge
- McDonald’s Asks Illinois Court to Toss Discrimination Lawsuit