Anglin said it’s too dangerous for him to return, though, while a judge has called those safety concerns “factually unsupported.” He has been accused of sparking an internet-assault on the family of a Tanya Gersh, who is Jewish, after posting personal information about the family, including her son’s Twitter handle.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 29 seconds
Daily Stormer Lawyers Bowing Out of Lawsuit
Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin’s lawyers are planning to withdraw from representing him after claims the “neo-Nazi” refused to comply with a court-order requiring him to return to court in America. So reports the Star Tribune.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Lawsuit Settled After Florida Baseball Coach, Wife Electrocuted Fixing Scoreboard
- Disbarred Attorney Faces Up to 10 Years in Prison for Stealing from 9/11 Victim’s Fund
- Law Student Who Failed Bar Exam Pens Motion Demanding Judges 'Follow the GOT DAMN LAW’
- Louisville Cop Shot By Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Sues Him
- Groups Challenge Trump EO Prohibiting 'Anti-American' Diversity Training