Authorities said Rini claimed he was Timmothy Pitzen, who was 6-years-old when he went missing in 2011. Rini was charged with lying to the FBI and faces as many as eight years behind bars if convicted.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Ohio Man Arrested for Lying About Being Missing Illinois Boy
Pending trial, Brian Rini was detained on the order of a federal judge without a bond. So reports The Wall Street Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks