All children six months or older will be required to get a flu shot this year. Children are required to get a shot before the year ends, although there are some religious and medical exemptions. A protest in opposition to the new requirement was recently held in front of the State House with signs reading things like “Parents call the shots” and “Stop the Vaccine Experiment,” among other slogans.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 30 seconds
Mass. Group Plans Challenge of State’s Flu Vaccine Mandate
A Massachusetts-based group going by “Flu You Baker” is reportedly planning a class-action lawsuit to challenge the state’s flu shot requirement. So reports Boston.com.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87, Fight to Fill Vacancy Begins
- Louisville, Breonna Taylor's Family Agree to 'Historic' Settlement
- Tesla Case Accusing Ex-employee of Stealing Trade Secrets Moving Ahead
- Julian Assange's Lawyer: Trump Offered Extradition Deal
- Dr. Dre Sued By Estranged Wife Over Alleged 'Secretly' Transferred Trademarks