He pleaded guilty on one count of conspiracy to commit misprision and was ordered to pay restitution of more than $214,000, the cost of the payroll fraud associated with Broussard and his wife Karen Parker, according to a Greater New Orleans Times-Picayune article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Ex-Jefferson Parish Top Lawyer’s License Suspended 3 Yrs
The Louisiana Supreme Court suspended former Jefferson Parish Attorney Tom Wilkinson's license to practice law for three years retroactive to Oct. 24. The Court said his role in scandal that landed former Parish President Aaron Broussard in prison yielded the suspension.
Latest from PLP News
- LightGabler moves to an all-inclusive, cloud-hosted solution: Having ProLaw in the cloud for remote accessibility
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - ProLaw's scope for customization benefits Case Linden PC
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - Howard Kennedy A future-proof solution that meets law firm needs today and tomorrow
- Sponsored: 3E Case Study - Foley Lardner
- Top reasons law firms are accelerating digital transformation