Millard was objecting on self-incrimination grounds and was subsequently handcuffed, but was released later that day.Last modified on Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Judge Suspended for Holding Attorney in Contempt
Judge Kenneth Post of Michigan has been sanctioned for sending Scott Millard to jail for contempt of court during a 2011 case after the attorney advised his client not to answer questions about alleged drug use, reads a Holland Sentinel story via the Associated Press.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program