Synenberg was representing the Cuyahoga County IT general counsel prior to referring to internal auditor Cory Swaisgood as a “snitch.” As such, he will no longer represent Emily McNeely. Erie County Prosecutor Kevin Baxter’s office is investigating the matter for potential criminal violations and an ethics investigation could also be on the table.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Attorney Who Called Witness a 'Snitch' May Face Criminal Charges
Roger Synenberg, a defense attorney who copped to sending a letter that referred to a witness against his client a “snitch,” has withdrawn from his case. So reports Cleveland.com.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes