Traci Diana Julin, of Florida, initiated the action against Quest, AMCA and Optum360 after medical records and personal information for millions of customers were possibly compromised. Because of other similar lawsuits, it’s possible the United States Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation will have to decide on consolidation.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Quest Data Breach Class Action Likely First of Many
Quest Diagnostics was hit with a class action lawsuit after a data breach might have impacted almost 12 million customers. So reports NorthJersey.com.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes