However, one expert is saying police, by entertaining, and even negotiating with, the wanted man, are acting unethically and might encourage similar behavior. Simms is wanted on seven arrest warrants and is believed to be somewhere in New York.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Police Negotiating with Fugitive on Facebook Ethically Questionable: Expert
Jose Simms, an apparent fugitive, said he will surrender to police if he gets enough "likes" on Facebook. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes