To that end, he was accused of diverting $300,000 of a book advance into his account for personal use. Avenatti has also been charged in recent weeks with attempting to shakedown sports-gear maker Nike.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Avenatti Charged with Forging Stormy Daniels' Signature
Federal prosecutors have charged Michael Avenatti with more crimes, including forging the signature of his former client, pornstar Stormy Daniels. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes