At the time of the 2016 massacre that left 49 people dead, Pulse was owned by 1912 Orange Avenue LLC, but the lawsuit alleges the owners created two new companies and sold the club to them for $100. The lawsuit, prior to this latest amendment, claimed the club was negligent and unprepared for the attack.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Pulse Owners Sold Club for $100 to Hide Its Real Value: Lawsuit
Representatives for surviving family members and victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting are suing the owners of the club alleging they tried to hide its value from those suing them. So reports the Orlando Sentinel.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- As eDiscovery Continues to Gain Traction, Duke Hosts EDRM Workshop
- 'Strip Searches' At Michigan Jail Subject of Suit
- Google Settlement Could Net $500 Per Customer Over Defective Mics
- Derby Controversy Heading to Federal Court
- James Baker and Comey Worried Steel Dossier May Wrongly Be Seen as 'Blackmailing' Trump