At the time of the 2016 massacre that left 49 people dead, Pulse was owned by 1912 Orange Avenue LLC, but the lawsuit alleges the owners created two new companies and sold the club to them for $100. The lawsuit, prior to this latest amendment, claimed the club was negligent and unprepared for the attack.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Pulse Owners Sold Club for $100 to Hide Its Real Value: Lawsuit
Representatives for surviving family members and victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting are suing the owners of the club alleging they tried to hide its value from those suing them. So reports the Orlando Sentinel.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes