His attorneys said the merchandise ended up in the hands of someone who does not, in fact, own it, according to a Los Angeles Times article. The auction house estimates the 900 items are valued at $1.5 million.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Lakers' Kobe Bryant Battles Mom Over Memorabilia
Kobe Bryant’s mother was paid $450,000 by New Jersey’s Goldin Auctions for memorabilia she has from her son’s early years of playing basketball, however, the NBA superstar is trying to prevent the sale of the items.
Latest from PLP News
- LightGabler moves to an all-inclusive, cloud-hosted solution: Having ProLaw in the cloud for remote accessibility
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - ProLaw's scope for customization benefits Case Linden PC
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - Howard Kennedy A future-proof solution that meets law firm needs today and tomorrow
- Sponsored: 3E Case Study - Foley Lardner
- Top reasons law firms are accelerating digital transformation