So reports the New York Times. The newspaper’s “DealBook” blog notes that Skadden’s retirement age, which is 70, could have played a part in 73-year-old Birnbaum’s decision.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Top Lawyer Leaves Skadden for Quinn Emanuel
Sheila Birnbaum, a longtime partner at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, who built up the firm’s product liability practice, is joining the highly profitable, litigation-only firm Quinn Emanuel Urguhart & Sullivan.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program