A federal judge has ruled the state cannot enforce the law, while the governor has set out to make Mississippi completely abortion free.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Law May Force Mississippi’s Only Abortion Clinic to Shut
The Jackson Women’s Health Organization clinic is the last remaining clinic in Mississippi where a woman can obtain an abortion, however, a new law threatens its existence. So reports NPR.
Latest from PLP News
- LightGabler moves to an all-inclusive, cloud-hosted solution: Having ProLaw in the cloud for remote accessibility
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - ProLaw's scope for customization benefits Case Linden PC
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - Howard Kennedy A future-proof solution that meets law firm needs today and tomorrow
- Sponsored: 3E Case Study - Foley Lardner
- Top reasons law firms are accelerating digital transformation