The former justice of the peace’s wife confessed to the murders in an interview with investigators several days after her husband, who was prosecuted for theft by the district attorney victim last year, had been charged with the deaths.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Ex-Justice, Wife Charged with DA Murders
A former justice of the peace and his wife have been charged with capital murder in connection with the deaths of a Texas district attorney, his wife and his deputy, according to NBC News.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program