The former justice of the peace’s wife confessed to the murders in an interview with investigators several days after her husband, who was prosecuted for theft by the district attorney victim last year, had been charged with the deaths.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Ex-Justice, Wife Charged with DA Murders
A former justice of the peace and his wife have been charged with capital murder in connection with the deaths of a Texas district attorney, his wife and his deputy, according to NBC News.
Latest from PLP News
- LightGabler moves to an all-inclusive, cloud-hosted solution: Having ProLaw in the cloud for remote accessibility
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - ProLaw's scope for customization benefits Case Linden PC
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - Howard Kennedy A future-proof solution that meets law firm needs today and tomorrow
- Sponsored: 3E Case Study - Foley Lardner
- Top reasons law firms are accelerating digital transformation