The blog’s author was recently denied permission to serve as her client’s mother’s guardian.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Chicago Lawyer’s Blog Draws Ire of Disciplinary Committee
- Sunday, Feb 10 2013
- Below the Bar
- Written by PLP News
- font size decrease font size increase font size
The Illinois Attorney Disciplinary Commission filed a complaint on Jan. 8 against a patent and trademark attorney whose blog criticizes the state’s probate system and negatively describes court-appointed guardians, whom she identifies by name, according to a recent article in the National Law Journal.
Latest from PLP News
- LightGabler moves to an all-inclusive, cloud-hosted solution: Having ProLaw in the cloud for remote accessibility
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - ProLaw's scope for customization benefits Case Linden PC
- Sponsored: CASE STUDY - Howard Kennedy A future-proof solution that meets law firm needs today and tomorrow
- Sponsored: 3E Case Study - Foley Lardner
- Top reasons law firms are accelerating digital transformation