“Rather than reveling in drama of the subject matter, the event aims to promote education, action and justice for victims,” according to the article. As part of the convention, O.J. Simpson prosecutor Chris Darden spoke about the infamous trial.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Former O.J. Prosecutor Headlines CrimeCon 2019
CrimeCon, which took place June 7 to June 9 in New Orleans, focused on advocacy and education rather than “macabre” horror. So reports Rolling Stone.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes