Anglin said it’s too dangerous for him to return, though, while a judge has called those safety concerns “factually unsupported.” He has been accused of sparking an internet-assault on the family of a Tanya Gersh, who is Jewish, after posting personal information about the family, including her son’s Twitter handle.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 29 seconds
Daily Stormer Lawyers Bowing Out of Lawsuit
Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin’s lawyers are planning to withdraw from representing him after claims the “neo-Nazi” refused to comply with a court-order requiring him to return to court in America. So reports the Star Tribune.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- As eDiscovery Continues to Gain Traction, Duke Hosts EDRM Workshop
- 'Strip Searches' At Michigan Jail Subject of Suit
- Google Settlement Could Net $500 Per Customer Over Defective Mics
- Derby Controversy Heading to Federal Court
- James Baker and Comey Worried Steel Dossier May Wrongly Be Seen as 'Blackmailing' Trump