The lawsuit was originally filed against Lindsay Glazer and Jacob Woloshin, but was amended to include the pair’s daughter. The couple had rented the mansion and Pippen said their “failure as parents” led to the damage. Pippen also said items were missing, bugs infested the home and animals urinated inside while the couple rented it.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
‘Crayon-induced’ Damage at Heart of Scottie Pippen Lawsuit
Former Chicago Bulls basketball player Scottie Pippen alleges a 5-year-old girl ruined his Florida mansion with markers and crayons, and has named her in a lawsuit. So reports the Daily Beast.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes