Heard claims Depp abused her, which Depp denies, and said his former wife, also an actress, used painted bruises to bolster the "hoax" against him. Depp said he was severely wounded by Heard and at times feared for his life.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Johnny Depp: Amber Heard Threw Bottles, Assaulted Me
Johnny Depp has accused Amber Heard, his ex-wife, of abuse and is suing her for $50 million for defamation. So reports Entertainment Weekly.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes