All children six months or older will be required to get a flu shot this year. Children are required to get a shot before the year ends, although there are some religious and medical exemptions. A protest in opposition to the new requirement was recently held in front of the State House with signs reading things like “Parents call the shots” and “Stop the Vaccine Experiment,” among other slogans.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 30 seconds
Mass. Group Plans Challenge of State’s Flu Vaccine Mandate
A Massachusetts-based group going by “Flu You Baker” is reportedly planning a class-action lawsuit to challenge the state’s flu shot requirement. So reports Boston.com.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Lawyer Was Two for Six in Attempted Bank Robberies: Authorities
- Family of Lauren McCluskey Reaches Settlement with University of Utah
- Cornell Law Dean Peñalver to Become First Latino to Lead Seattle U
- Colo. Churchgoers Can’t Be Forced to Wear Masks: Judge
- McDonald’s Asks Illinois Court to Toss Discrimination Lawsuit