A series of emails included threats about letting the “the long dick of the law f*ck [your client],” and told opposing counsel to “eat a bowl of dicks,” among other threats. The dispute was over a $200,000 insurance claim.Last modified on Saturday, 07 December 2019
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Fellatio, Waterboarding Referenced During 'Confidential Negotiating Tactic'
Christopher Hook, a plaintiff’s lawyer in an insurance dispute, used some very strong language during settlement talks with the legal team at Sheppard Mullin. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Connecticut Trans-athlete Rules Rob Students of Scholarships: Lawsuit
- Sea World Settles Investor Lawsuit Over Impact of Anti-captivity Documentary
- Calif. Lawyer 'Middle Man' for Arms Dealers: Feds
- Actor Jussie Smollett Indicted After Special Prosecutor Investigation
- Artist Sues Pixar Over Use of 'Vanicorn,' a Unicorn Themed Van