A series of emails included threats about letting the “the long dick of the law f*ck [your client],” and told opposing counsel to “eat a bowl of dicks,” among other threats. The dispute was over a $200,000 insurance claim.Last modified on Saturday, 07 December 2019
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Fellatio, Waterboarding Referenced During 'Confidential Negotiating Tactic'
Christopher Hook, a plaintiff’s lawyer in an insurance dispute, used some very strong language during settlement talks with the legal team at Sheppard Mullin. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Group Sues Town Over Public Nudity, Noise from Scuba Divers
- Lawyer Dons Hazmat Suit During Sentencing Hearing
- 4th Circuit Ruling Means Trump Hotel Records Under Wraps Until After Election
- 'Lady A' Band, Artist Engaged in Legal Battle Over Moniker
- Vermont Law School Mural Being Removed Due to 'Black Features'